- Productivity: The Power of Planning and Review
- Productivity and Parenting - How not to lose it in the holidays
- How to keep going when your project’s lost its sheen
- Why a Magician became a Leadership Coach
- What is Emotional Self-Control?
- Self Awareness - The Foundation of Emotional Intelligence
- Are you intelligent? - The problem with IQ.
- Let's get all emotional
- Cycling and looking like a tw*t
Archive of: About Steve
Having spent much of my adult life as a magician, and being known as such, I’ve gotten used to the quizzical looks I receive when people discover that I now spend most of my working life as a trainer and coach. Most, understandably, see it as a completely different area.› View Post
In the last post, I mentioned that I was experiencing a return to form on the old productivity front. I thought I would share the process, and my approach, as I think it may be useful to those of you who also experience dips in focus (don’t we all?). I’ll just summarise here, and over the next few weeks, go into a little more detail. So here are my 8 steps to getting your mojo back.› View Post