- #2 Middle: Tiredness Isn't What It Used To Be
- #1. Middle - Jan 17th 2021. The Superman
- 'Challenger - The Final Flight' An Inspiration to Live.
- 'It's Going A Bit Faster Dad' Holding On To Every Moment
- Productivity: The Power of Planning and Review
- Productivity and Parenting - How not to lose it in the holidays
- How to keep going when your project’s lost its sheen
- Why a Magician became a Leadership Coach
- What is Emotional Self-Control?
Archive of: Book Recommendations
How to be happy. Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Posted on 06 March 2017 | filed in Book Recommendations Self Development› View Post
Man's Search For Meaning
Posted on 12 December 2016 | filed in Book Recommendations Leadership Self Development
I have read many, many books on self-development. Probably because I find myself wanting to achieve things that don’t come naturally to me, and it helps. When browsing the shelves - sometimes virtual- I will tend to look for books that answer a specific question. A book that makes me better at… or will teach me to…› View Post