- Self Awareness - The Foundation of Emotional Intelligence
- Are you intelligent? - The problem with IQ.
- Let's get all emotional
- Cycling and looking like a tw*t
- I'm Tired!
- On Tribe, Friendship and Folk
- The 8 steps to getting my mojo back
- Thoughts on inspiration
- Time management and the turmoil and joy of the freelance Single Parent
- The Fear
Archive of: Leadership
I have read many, many books on self-development. Probably because I find myself wanting to achieve things that don’t come naturally to me, and it helps. When browsing the shelves - sometimes virtual- I will tend to look for books that answer a specific question. A book that makes me better at… or will teach me to…› View Post
Posted on 29 September 2016 | filed in Leadership
What does Leadership mean? First up, it’s important to establish that leadership skills don’t only apply to those in a leadership position, it is my belief that anybody can benefit from learning and practicing the models and processes that come…› View Post