- Productivity: The Power of Planning and Review
- Productivity and Parenting - How not to lose it in the holidays
- How to keep going when your project’s lost its sheen
- Why a Magician became a Leadership Coach
- What is Emotional Self-Control?
- Self Awareness - The Foundation of Emotional Intelligence
- Are you intelligent? - The problem with IQ.
- Let's get all emotional
- Cycling and looking like a tw*t
Archive of: Random Stuff
This might not come as a surprise to many of you, but someone once said that I was in touch with my feminine side. Another friend went even further and declared me the gayest heterosexual they had ever met! And all because I speak and write about emotions.› View Post
If you are in a relationship, and especially if you have children, you have probably had the argument of who’s the most tired. Even if you don’t actually verbalise it, there’s a good chance you have internally scoffed at your partner’s claim that they are tired, immediately visualising your own, more exhausting, day.› View Post