- Productivity: The Power of Planning and Review
- Productivity and Parenting - How not to lose it in the holidays
- How to keep going when your project’s lost its sheen
- Why a Magician became a Leadership Coach
- What is Emotional Self-Control?
- Self Awareness - The Foundation of Emotional Intelligence
- Are you intelligent? - The problem with IQ.
- Let's get all emotional
- Cycling and looking like a tw*t
Archive of: Time Management
This morning I woke up early and enjoyed the Sunday treat of a guilt-free read in bed. What added to the experience was the fact that it was raining hard and there is little in life that will make a person feel so warm and content. This, of course, only lasted for about 20 minutes when the guilt began to set in. As my brain started to come back online, I remembered, with a kind of quiet dread, that there was something to do. I had made a plan.› View Post
In the last post, I mentioned that I was experiencing a return to form on the old productivity front. I thought I would share the process, and my approach, as I think it may be useful to those of you who also experience dips in focus (don’t we all?). I’ll just summarise here, and over the next few weeks, go into a little more detail. So here are my 8 steps to getting your mojo back.› View Post