- #2 Middle: Tiredness Isn't What It Used To Be
- #1. Middle - Jan 17th 2021. The Superman
- 'Challenger - The Final Flight' An Inspiration to Live.
- 'It's Going A Bit Faster Dad' Holding On To Every Moment
- Productivity: The Power of Planning and Review
- Productivity and Parenting - How not to lose it in the holidays
- How to keep going when your project’s lost its sheen
- Why a Magician became a Leadership Coach
- What is Emotional Self-Control?
Archive of: Random Stuff
This might not come as a surprise to many of you, but someone once said that I was in touch with my feminine side. Another friend went even further and declared me the gayest heterosexual they had ever met! And all because I speak and write about emotions.› View Post
If you are in a relationship, and especially if you have children, you have probably had the argument of who’s the most tired. Even if you don’t actually verbalise it, there’s a good chance you have internally scoffed at your partner’s claim that they are tired, immediately visualising your own, more exhausting, day.› View Post